Electric pool heater blows up my fuses

4029cd6db9f9e22bd3a3acfe852284df.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

And thanks to all of u that took some of your time to try and help us its greatly appreciated when u dont know nothing about it we or very thankfull for all the response......a big huge thank you :)

Hard to say, could be the compressor is shorted, or not starting due to a failed capacitor.

Call and get someone to diagnose it, the problem may be simple.

Too many variables to diagnose this without step by step testing and elimination, some things you just need to lay eyes on.

If the compressor has failed then I would probably look to replace the whole unit.

Hard to say, could be the compressor is shorted, or not starting due to a failed capacitor.

Call and get someone to diagnose it, the problem may be simple.

Too many variables to diagnose this without step by step testing and elimination, some things you just need to lay eyes on.

If the compressor has failed then I would probably look to replace the whole unit.
Ok thanks will get someone over tomorrow...just weird i turned it off and now its doing this....we had a heavy storm puring rain but it was shut down when it was raining...and now wont restart

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.