Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Another success story :)
Thanks to @Telemachus for your detailed procedure for upgrading the ET firmware. Also, thank you to @ogdento ,@jerryt and all other contributors.
I have an EasyTouch Lite PSL system, which had a v1.0 firmware, before the firmwares were combined. I snipped the main board's jumper, installed a couple of new relays and, using the USBDM, I successfully updated my ET PS Lite V1.0 to ET PS 4 V2.16. I now have more schedules available, an Aux Ex relay circuit, and 8 feature circuits! I may pull the board and solder in the missing resistor to further upgrade to ET 8, but for now I'm satisfied with the upgrade. I also have the 2.19 firmware file if I want to further upgrade later.
Here's a pic of my handiwork with the USBDM. Thank you to all the folks that posted the pinouts and other hints in the previous thread.
TFP has been a great resource - thanks again :) IMG_1550.HEIC.jpeg

Reactions: Ahultin
TFP has been a great resource - thanks again
Great it worked out so well.

We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.