EasyTouch - Intelliflow 2 VST: No Communication

ctallman

May 19, 2023
New York
Hello,

I have a Pentair EasyTouch connected to a Intelliflo 2 VST. It has been installed and functioning normally for about 5 years.

The pump is being called for by the EasyTouch system, but is not starting. In the iOS app, I have a system alert: Pump 1: Communication Lost

I believe we changed the control head of the pump a year or so in for a similar issue.

If I can't get communication, is there a way to manually force the pump on for now? My daughter has her birthday party at the pool tonight of course! Trying to get the pump running again so I can keep the heater going.

Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4313.jpeg
    IMG_4313.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4312.jpeg
    IMG_4312.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4314.jpeg
    IMG_4314.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4316.PNG
    IMG_4316.PNG
    509.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4315.PNG
    IMG_4315.PNG
    295 KB · Views: 7
C,

Your pump is not running because you do not have any speeds assigned to your circuits.

You have Circuit "None" for all them

You need to add a circuit name (Like Pool) and then assign a speed like 1500 RPM.

Any time you want to manually run your pump, you just need to place the EasyTouch in the Service mode, which will allow you to use the pump's control panel..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: ctallman
Thanks for the info. I had to run to work but will stop back and give that a try.

This is my parents pool...and my father likes to try changing things haha. He likely modified those settings and I overlooked that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.