EasyTouch concepts & settings

Sorry, I misread that one. No that is for two relays, not valve actuators.
You can still do it with a simple icecube relay controlled from one of the relays.
Or you can just tie the three wires for the actuators together.
I will send you a diagram later.

Relay plugs are different from actuator plugs, so the splitter won't work.

If you manage to get a programmer, and you try to re-flash that board, it may turn your board into just a place to plug in wires. The programmer wipes the old firmware before it tries to write the new stuff. If it has a problem with the new stuff, it will just hang, and your board may be rendered useless.

It's hard enough to do this when you have the right firmware to the right board. Had to return my first programmer as it was "missing something". I think if you don't get the programmer from Pentair, i.e. get it from the manufacturer, it won't flash the Pentair stuff. I believe Pentair puts firmware on the programmer that allows the programmer to talk (and write) to their boards.

Good Luck

Thanks for the warning Pool Clown! "Luckily" I don't have a programmer otherwise I would try it right away, just to be done with it, especially since it looks like I won't be able to get this resolved without replacing the mobo. :-(

What is interesting is that Owner Manual that came with the unit is for "Pool AND Spa"! Unfortunately, I bought the controller from a homeowner that planned on installing it at a home he couldn't keep. Brand new item. I've asked him to dig for the receipt, hoping it will say "Pool AND Spa " as well!

I cannot understand why Pentair took the time to make different versions of the controllers but didn't bother to label them properly!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.