Early 70's pool restoration DYI

Each person is given a set amount of storage space for photos (I think that's how to word that). I used up mine after 3 photos. If you become a supporter of TFP ($30 or more if you like), then you are allowed more storage space to load photos from within the site.

Being a supporter is optional. The other option is to set up or use an existing photo storage site like photo bucket, Flickr, etc. Then you can post pictures without any cost.

Even though I'm a supporter, sometimes I still have to post pictures by using photo bucket. I'm not sure why going through the site doesn't always work - maybe my poor technical abilities, Internet volume at the time, or something else.

I didn't know how to use photo bucket but the guys here told me how, and it was easy enough even for me.

Let us know if you need some help there. We really do want to see your pictures!! Take care! Suz.

And I forgot to say Welcome!! This is all new to me, so I just love the threads about remodeling or extensive repairs. I'm completely in awe of people who can do their own work!! (and jealous!)

So howdy from Texas, so glad you're here to share with us, and I salute you!! :wave: and :salut: Suz.

I am having a difficult time sourcing out a blue colour for our plaster. My wife really wants the plaster tinted blue but it is either REALLY expensive or you just cant get the colours in blue.

Does anyone know of a place in Ontario Canada that I can get some blue colour additive that doesn't break the bank?

Thanks

I am having a difficult time sourcing out a blue colour for our plaster. My wife really wants the plaster tinted blue but it is either REALLY expensive or you just cant get the colours in blue.

Does anyone know of a place in Ontario Canada that I can get some blue colour additive that doesn't break the bank?

Thanks

OK, I finally found a place. For anyone who is going to do a project like this, this company has many colours (Canadian spelling of color) and they even have a calculator you use to calculate the proper amount to be ordered whether you are using a white based product or grey based. Also, free shipping inthe U.S. for minimum orders.

I have ordered my product and I am awaiting shipment.....I will let you know how it goes.

Direct Colors Acid Stain, Guides and Savvy Techs

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.