Durability Question for Keter 150 gallon deck box

lindend

Silver Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Florida
I've seen some very positive recommendations on the Keter 150 gallon deck box but the Amazon reviews aren't positive at all (especially about the durability of the bottom when heavier items are placed in it).

Does anyone have experience/feedback about putting pool chemicals/bags of pool dry chemicals (CYA, Alkalinity Increaser etc) in them?

Keter 150 gallon deck box

I've had that same box since September. Seems very solid. I don't store 40 lb bags of salt in it but it handles everything else no problem. Solid enough to be used as a poolside seat for two adults.

I have a similar box, but mine has been next to the pool since 2013. Hasn't faded much and still solid. I use it to store extra pool parts, hoses and chemicals that aren't Chlorine or Acid.

You can see it in the background from a picture I took last week when I had someone repaint the waterfall.

Attachments

• 20200511_121355.jpg
    20200511_121355.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 27
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.