Drain and refill question water chemistry question.

I do have some dry if I need to bump it up some but won't bring it all the way up to SWG range until I get close to turning on the SWG in March
That works. Always
Overnight Chlorine Loss Test before raising it significantly. SLAM fc is 40% of your CYA, 12 FC for 30 and 28 FC for 70. You'd SO want to SLAM at 12 FC when possible.

It's good and mixed, right ? Becausr your fill water had 0. If it's good and mixed, add 20 and see if it registers. Then add to 30 if need be, allowing each add to mix.

Marty has you covered above with the how's.

We'll tackle the salt once the pool is up and running well on liquid chlorine. Don't want to do too much and goof. Focus on one at a time. :)
Yep. Followed the directions on the TF 100 placard and shook it really well when I added the R-0013 and then after 30 seconds gave it another really good long shake. Dot never came close to fading out.

Yep. Followed the directions on the TF 100 placard and shook it really well when I added the R-0013 and then after 30 seconds gave it another really good long shake. Dot never came close to fading out.
I meant the pool being well mixed. The remaining dissolved CYA from the original pool water should mix easier than fresh doses, but still. You want to be *sure*.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.