Doughboy Pool Package

Ok, now that you are local, go see Lynn or Julie at Backyard Pool (Garfield and Auburn) and see what price they quote for a Doughboy. I don't trust Leslie's. Backyard does only reagent testing and has fair prices. Also, they only do above ground pools. I have heard Lynn and Julie fix serious problems people have fought for years with simple honest knowledge.

They don't do the bleach based chemicals for the water like i do but they don't make the bad recommendations like Leslie's. They do the standard pools service style dichloro methods.

PM me if you want chat in person or on the phone.

Good morning
Today's dig day coming in to frame out.One question. Quoted $1200 install. Does that include ground leveling? Reason I ask
Is because one guy is coming with tractor and different person will do install.

I didn't get a PM. I am send you one.

As far as two different people, that make sense. The tractor guy normally only drives a tractor and does the leveling. The Installers normally install and maybe do repairs and such. Very different skill sets.

Finally.up and running. Two speed pump soooo.. quiet. Will test water today and I'' ll post
results tonight. Hopefully to be splashing either tonight or Sunday. Setup timer to run
between 6-10am and 6-10pm. I do have a question. Should take water sample with pump running or not?

Thanks..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.