Doughboy inground Austin

gtojohn said:
Plagued by leaks! Finished with rigid plumbing yesterday, began filling above jets. All of my 5 threaded pvc fittings leaked despite teflon tape. Cut and resealed on 3 jets with way more teflon tape and paste, no leaks. 2 skimmer leaks are next after I buy more tape. 1 skimmer gasket leaks, screws are super tight, I'll try to reseat or replace, luckily(?) one skimmer was shipped with an extra gasket. 1 led light quit working, inspection revealed water inside the housing. I might have broken the seal removing it to repair the plumbing leak. All I know is I'm ready to be finished with this project!!! Advice to others trying the same, K.I.S.S.

LOL, just as I was sitting here thinking....what a gutsy man!!!!

Seriously, I had to pop back on here (after finishing reading the build posts) and edit my post to say you ARE one gutsy man! Fantastic job and it's VERY nice! Congrats on the new baby boy and hopy your family really enjoys your new pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.