May 12, 2023
Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi all,

for my final inspection, I would need to install alarms on all doors and windows with access to the pool area. The alarms must have a bypass options, but I dont seem to be able to find any where it is specified that they have that. Any of you have those you can recommend? I have two sliding doors, and three windows.

Thanks

Hi all,

for my final inspection, I would need to install alarms on all doors and windows with access to the pool area. The alarms must have a bypass options, but I dont seem to be able to find any where it is specified that they have that. Any of you have those you can recommend? I have two sliding doors, and three windows.

Thanks
Just a suggestion. You can likely get around alarming the windows if you install a stop of some kind that prevents them from opening more than 4”. That’s what we did. Passed inspection and then removed them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.