Done! - Pasadena, CA

It was some kind of hard plastic. And yes, the noise difference between the 2 types is definitely noticeable. At least it was to my family and me. Our PB says other clients don't think the rainfall versions are too loud, so to each their own, right? But I agree with you. It's something for others to take into consideration. Kim, you mentioned elsewhere how wonderful this forum is because we all help each other with ideas, etc., and I couldn't agree more. I've learned a lot from everyone and am so thankful, and it would make me very happy to know that I've helped someone else through our experience as well.

WOW! It is done! NICE job! LOVE the coping with the rounded edge. So easy on the eye and shins!

What kind of material was the things for the waterfall made of? NICE job PB in fixing it. So just making it a sheer as in rectangle slit it changed the sound that much? Nice to know for future pool builders.

Kim

Thanks, APAPAZ2. I'm really in love with the lighting! We love the grass too, but your view is super nice. We were hoping to one day build out the patio into that smaller grassy area in front of the living room window, which would leave just the larger grassy area adjacent to the pool. Our intent was to do a built in BBQ, a roof with ceiling fan & TV, and hoped to fit in both a dining table and small lounge area. I would also like the flooring to be like your pavers. I'm not a big fan of the deck floor we currently have. But, to be honest, we are so pleased with the complete look of the backyard now that this "Phase II" is not such a wish anymore. We just need a bigger dining table on the deck and I think we'd be set.

Turned out beautiful! I wish I had room for all of that grass, it really softens up the yard. Lighting turned out excellent as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.