frank1823

Apr 20, 2022
Baton Rouge Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I am sure most of you with Maytronics pool cleaners have dealt with this at one time or another. Its my turn now. My Dolphin S300 has stopped working yet again for the 4th time. Three times it was the control unit, once the blue cable, and now its out of warranty. I don't think it would matter if it was as I think my current problem is wear and tear items not covered by warranty. The plastic bushings, wheels and rubber tracks have worn out and gears are slipping causing it to shut down. I have ordered almost every part I have needed and am missing just one item or maybe two. I installed all the other parts I have received but the big wheels are the source of the most slop in the system so of course it still wont run for long before shutting down. So I need a pair of the large front wheels. They go by several part numbers, 9993219 (wheel & bushing kit), 99983111 (wheel only kit), and most recent number, 9983114 (wheel only kit). Nobody seems to have these things in stock. I just ordered the bushings for them which will be here in a couple days but both bushings and wheel are worn. Marina Pool and Spa is out. So is Pool Poolweb, and of course Maytronics. Ebay vendor shows to have 4 but they aren't accepting messages. Not likely they are available and I am not going to order and hope they ship out someday this year.
So I am wondering if anyone has any other sources I might have missed? Some stashed in their garage they want to make disappear? This whole manual cleaning stuff is hard! I know, 1st world problems right???

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.