Dolphin M500 tripping the circuit breaker

mmdhar

Jul 26, 2013
Chandler, AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello, my dolphin M500 is tripping the circuit breaker. Contacted Maytronics and they suggested buying a new power supply. I checked the lower supply and it has water in it. Any suggestions? Thanks

I checked the lower supply
M,

I assume you meant Power Supply. They are not waterproof and should not be left outside in the rain.

If it is popping the GFCI breaker then the power supply is bad, and they are unrepairable.

You could drain any water and let the power supply dry out. It can't hurt to try... but iffy chance of success.

Marina Pool and Spa sells robot parts including the power supply.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: BowserB
What Jim said. If you can take the power supply apart--at least remove the cover--it will dry faster. I guess it goes without saying to disconnect from power. I keep my M500 on the stand on a covered patio. Only REALLY hard blowing rain could get close, but I still store it with a waterproof chair cover over it--both to protect from rain/sun and hide it from prying eyes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.