East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Looks good to me and great buy for less than $80 with free shipping relative to the $130 I paid last year. But want to be sure I’m not missing something (and happy to share source with others).

Moderator Comment: As this appears to be a fraud, I have removed the website

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a scam.

All they did was copy a picture of the Duda product and paste it on their site.

They will take your money and never send you anything.

They open and close websites constantly.

1657470584889.png

1657470276597.png
1657470342215.png
1657470473328.png

Last edited:
You need to do some due diligence to avoid buying from scam websites that will steal your money and probably use your personal information for identity theft.

1) Check the whois to see when the website was created.

Less than 1 year is a red flag.

2) Search the phone number and address to see what comes up.

Are there a lot of websites that use the same address and phone number?

Does the address look like a sketchy abandoned house, an empty lot or a Greyhound terminal?

3) Does the web address seem like a silly or generic name?

Are the addresses silly names like fluffytshirts.com?

4) Does the website sell at unrealistic prices?

5) Does the website sell a bunch of miscellaneous stuff with no type of theme?

6) Does the website list an actual business name like ABC123 inc?

If yes, is that business listed with the state or city for a business license or a company registration.

Last edited:
Check reviews from places like Google, Yelp etc.

Check other available reviews like employee reviews on Indeed or Glassdoor.

Check the BBB.

Check Dun and Bradstreet.

1657474121055.png
1657474372256.png

1657474406874.png

1657474490760.png
1657474550099.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A business license or sales tax license should be looked up when possible, but this can be difficult to find if you don't know which city or county the business is registered in for their license.

If the business does contracting or trade work, they might be required to have a general contractor's or a trade license (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing etc.).

Some cities and counties do not provide online access, so you can contact the business license or sales tax department but that's usually too much trouble unless you really need to know.

Last edited:
1657479355961.png

SCAM !!!!!!....I ordered this on April 1st and just received a spoon and fork from China !!!!

It's a scam. I ordered it a month and a half ago and just received a nail grooming kit LOL

LOL I received a nail clipper. Anyway, have you done something about it? Call someone, send email or something like that?

Yep, I did. I just received two usb plugs, no cleaner. Ordered it in May. This really sucks. How do they get away with this. Yep...I'm a sucker!
Update: I have a legitimate tracking number! They say it will take 10 to 15 days, but the tracking number site says 15 to 25 days due to COVID. It's coming from Fuzhou, China.

We shall see...

TA-DAAAAH!!!
1657478858590.png

Well, they do filter sand, I suppose. Dispute with PayPal and Capital One initiated. Refund will be credited back to my CC within 3 days. Ordered a real sand filter from Pool Supplies Superstore. Color me stupid. :hammer:
Many times they will send something cheap and that gives them a tracking number to make you think your product is on the way.
If they don't send something, it's a clear criminal fraud. By sending something, they buy time and they can say they sent what was ordered. They can claim it's just a misunderstanding. They have clearly done this many times and have figured out how to make it work. Once they get enough complaints, they will close down and reopen under another name.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time that I ordered subwoofers online for like 40% the normal price. Realized right after placing the order what was up and immediately initiated chargeback. A month later I received an off-brand Gucci wallet that shipped from China.

• Haha
Reactions: JamesW
Reminds me of the time that I ordered subwoofers online for like 40% the normal price.
This is where I get all of my electronics.

They sell at about half price.

They are usually parked behind the 7-11.

They will ask: “No eres un policía, eres tú”.

And you can answer: “No, no soy policía”.

1657486022163.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.