Do you recognize this motor? Mystery pump inside.

The 2green series of motors is meant to wire in to existing configurations with no additional timers or wiring. Use the existing timer to torn it on then the timer on the motor to set high or low speed

http://www.inyopools.com/Products/07501352062874.htm

Low speed will save you a bundle on electric costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

For a simple two speed setup, you can use the existing timer and use a switch for high or low. The timer would switch on the motor and the motor would run in whatever speed it's set to. The motor could have this switch or it could be in the panel after the timer.

Since you appear to be in SoCal, I assume you could find several. A quick search came up PumpMan in Baldwin Park. He does rewinding and impeller balancing. He may know the motor on sight.

I don't know pumps but what I do is I sold motors for air conditioners and furnaces and for all the brands I dealt with (most of the ones you have heard of) if the tech brought in a motor, any motor from any unit, we could measure and count poles and windings and figure it pretty quickly.

Motor shops do this every day, all day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.