Do I have to use the 900Mhz Pentair bridge?

RespiteFL

Gold Supporter
Aug 13, 2023
Inverness, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have a brand new IntelliFlo3 & Intellicenter installed. The installer is very smart about pools but may be a little thin on networking details. It's using the stock 900Mhz Pentair bridge (one end hard-wired into my network) and works great. If I have a pegged WiFi signal on the property, can I delete this bridge and connect the panel directly to WiFi?

I have a brand new IntelliFlo3 & IntelliCenter installed and I need help in the circuit & circuit group learning process.

I have a circuit Waterfall ('on' is full-open and 'off' is full-closed). I have a Main Jets circuit that opens a valve feeding all the eye-ball returns ('on' is full-open and 'off' is half-closed). I never want to fully close the Main Jets.

I built a user-friendly circuit group named 'Waterfall Go' and set Waterfall to ON and Main Jets to OFF. It works great.

I should be able to have multiple circuit groups, right? So, I want another circuit group named 'Circulate' for general operation with the Waterfall OFF and the Main Jets ON. When I build this second circuit group and try to set the Waterfall and Main Jets circuits opposite from the circuit group Waterfall, the system throws an error, as shown in the attached.

TIA.

Attachments

• 2023-10-06_17-35-40.jpg
    2023-10-06_17-35-40.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-10-06_17-36-00.jpg
    2023-10-06_17-36-00.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 9
No, the IntelliCenter does not have WiFi communications in it.

The builtin networking is the RJ45 socket on the board. You can direct wire it, use the 900MHZ wireless bridge, or Pentair used to use an Engenius WiFi bridge but that had reliability issues.

No, the IntelliCenter does not have WiFi communications in it.

The builtin networking is the RJ45 socket on the board. You can direct wire it, use the 900MHZ wireless bridge, or Pentair used to use an Engenius WiFi bridge but that had reliability issues.
Thanks for the confirmation.

I have a brand new IntelliFlo3 & IntelliCenter installed and I need help in the circuit & circuit group learning process.

I have a circuit Waterfall ('on' is full-open and 'off' is full-closed). I have a Main Jets circuit that opens a valve feeding all the eye-ball returns ('on' is full-open and 'off' is half-closed). I never want to fully close the Main Jets.

I built a user-friendly circuit group named 'Waterfall Go' and set Waterfall to ON and Main Jets to OFF. It works great.

I should be able to have multiple circuit groups, right? So, I want another circuit group named 'Circulate' for general operation with the Waterfall OFF and the Main Jets ON. When I build this second circuit group and try to set the Waterfall and Main Jets circuits opposite from the circuit group Waterfall, the system throws an error, as shown in the attached.

TIA.
Replying to my own post after further experimentation... It's the web browser interface reporting these conflicts. The panel itself does not bark about it, and the system seems to work properly. Can anyone confirm this 'bug' in the IntelliCenter2 browser interface?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.