Dimension One lights dont work

Farmgal

Jul 17, 2019
Nebraska
A bit frustrated that some of my interior hot tub lights stopped working. Under warranty, the hot tub store came out and replaced all of them due to a known installation flaw. However, I lost much water as they are replaced from outside the shell. And the tub continues to leak water. The store is coming out right away to correct but my chemical balance is all off as I just filled and balanced 2 weeks ago. Well water is a b*tch to balance and get the water clear. Anyone have issues with Dimension One lights?

Ok. I never see new tubs, so couldn't say about this specific instance, but in my 26 years of fixing all brands of spas I have seen no one brand with notably better or worse led lighting systems. In my experience, they all have problems.
I did hear that D1 recently moved production to another country, and that quality has suffered as a result. Haven't seen one myself, but I'll add you to the growing list of bad reviews. It's a shame, they used to be in my top 5.

Reactions: Farmgal
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.