Dim Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 after liner replacement

Aug 29, 2015
Martin, TN
My pool light still turns on but immediately after we had our pool liner replaced, our ColorLogic went from lighting the entire pool to barely noticeable. Hayward doesn't have have a customer service email (that I can find). Anyone know how to troubleshoot this lamp and get my lighting back to where it should be?

The company that installed that liner want $1500 to replace the light, which is steep considering it worked until they removed it for the liner replacement,

Thanks

Same color (blue), obviously not as faded. The light (when looking straight at it) is clearly not as bright and there is no color change anymore (the light normally rotates colors)

I'm just wondering if there is something with the wiring, etc that I can troubleshoot

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if there is something with the wiring, etc that I can troubleshoot

No LEDs are either on or off. Nothing to adjust.

The light uses multiple LEDs and some of them probably have failed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.