Removed fire pit
Changed Plumbing. Spa suction 3". All other 2.5"
Added lots of seating ~25ft
Added Spotters to steps, seats, spa, seats
Abalone shell pieces in plaster. Make for a nice sparkle affect
Changed heater model to jandy LXi
Weeping wall #1 is now 20'. It's 24" tall
Added a 7' weeping wall on other side of pool. 18" tall
Added floating solar cover. Mainly to catch leafs during Fall. We have lots of trees
Changed spa veneer to moss rock
Added 2 deck jets
Other tweaks
Price now $66.5k
The reason they had 6 main drains was to account for suction drains for the water feature pump, pool drains, and then something else?? They all won't be at the bottom of the deep end.

I'll add a pic of the 3D rendering later.

I had Oklahoma flagstone and SWG. We had to replace all of the coping within a year. It turned to mush and was flaking and peeling away. I would seriously research it. In fact our pool builder made us sign a disclaimer regarding the salt and stone. Guess that should have been our first clue. Our pool was 85K but we did have to use piers so that did add to the cost. We are in dallas area as well. Edit: We also removed the SWG and went back to chlorine. Our umbrella stands around the pool were rusting and did not want to risk more stone issues down the road

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.