DFW Pool Build

Finally got plaster and water yesterday.

Here's the starting shot of the water meter. I had 2 hose bibs going and then my 1" sprinkler main with a 3/4" hose on it. Started filling at 11:00 AM

And of course I forgot to take a picture after the fill finished. It was all wrapped up by 8:10 PM. 13,250 gallons worth.

Ha, awesome! That picture of your son will be great to show to his future girlfriends.

Just out of curiosity for others, do you know what did they used to tint the plaster grey? On ours they used Onyx Diamond Brite.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

[video=youtube_share;23ryy2BWDpc]https://youtu.be/23ryy2BWDpc[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, awesome! That picture of your son will be great to show to his future girlfriends.

Just out of curiosity for others, do you know what did they used to tint the plaster grey? On ours they used Onyx Diamond Brite.

I don't know how they tinted it gray, sorry. I'll ask the builder when they get back here for the pool school.

Have you been brushing your new pet yet? You should brush twice a day if you can. The water color will change for a few days just so you know.

Love the pic of the kids in the spa! CUTE!

Have they been swimming yet?

Kim:cat:

Oh yea, been brushed at least twice a day both days. Actually got in 3 today.

We swam all day long until the thunderstorms bubbled up. Then we went back in this evening.

We used Seahorse Pools & Spas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.