Gold Supporter
May 22, 2018
Elmhurst, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We just had an indoor pool deck resurfaced and they were unable to work around the depth markers so we need to re-install those.
It is a bit expensive to set ceramic tile depth markers in the deck. We have one quote for $1,800. We have markers on the interior of the pool (at the tile line), but they are required on the deck, as well. Any thoughts about a good (and less expensive) solution other than the non-skid ceramic tiles installed in the deck. I know there are 3M stick-on depth markers out there. Are these any good or do they look like Crud after a while? We can't really use the pool until we figure out what to do about the depth markers, so I'm also looking for a temporary solution so we can re-open while we figure this out. Are there any kind of temporary depth markers out there that can be easily removed?

Why not stencil the depth using paint. I am thinking that is what is done when people put their numeric address on the curb or there is "no parking fire zone" on curbs. I don't know the type of paint but that can be a quick solution and may last a long time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.