New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
If anyone is looking for a power washer for washing a deck (based on reviews works on concrete but I can't confir.) take a look at the Greenworks power washer bundle at Lowes. For $100 you get a 1800 PSI washer, 2 heads - a 40 degree fan and a turbo along with a surface cleaner.

I wasn't expecting much but it worked very well on my Timbertech decking and white vinyl railing. The surface cleaner was like using a vacuum cleaner, just had to push it easily back and forth. I tested it this past weekend and only did a small area for the test and between the surface cleaner and turbo nozzle it worked better than expected. I can't speak of longevity but if it lasts 3 or 4 years it will be worth it for us vs scrubbing down the deck using scrub brushes and a lot of elbow grease!

Reactions: Newdude
If anyone is looking for a power washer for washing a deck (based on reviews works on concrete but I can't confir.) take a look at the Greenworks power washer bundle at Lowes. For $100 you get a 1800 PSI washer, 2 heads - a 40 degree fan and a turbo along with a surface cleaner.

I wasn't expecting much but it worked very well on my Timbertech decking and white vinyl railing. The surface cleaner was like using a vacuum cleaner, just had to push it easily back and forth. I tested it this past weekend and only did a small area for the test and between the surface cleaner and turbo nozzle it worked better than expected. I can't speak of longevity but if it lasts 3 or 4 years it will be worth it for us vs scrubbing down the deck using scrub brushes and a lot of elbow grease!
This is very similar to the Ryobi small pressure washer. It is electrical driven and comes with a nice long cord. It has 3 different heads with it. I also purchased the circular sweep head attachment that provides a 12 inch swath when cleaning a larger area such as a deck.

This is very similar to the Ryobi small pressure washer. It is electrical driven and comes with a nice long cord. It has 3 different heads with it. I also purchased the circular sweep head attachment that provides a 12 inch swath when cleaning a larger area such as a deck.
I read somewhere that they may be the same unit but with different brands on it. The sweep head was part of the price on the Greenworks.

I have the green works 1500 psi and love it for my patios and house. I also have their mower and other yard gear. Greenworks and Ego are both competitors of each other - it’s a really decent brand that specializes in simple, lightweight and inexpensive imho.

I have this one

It’s really easy to move around too

Reactions: VinnyinNJ
I have the green works 1500 psi and love it for my patios and house. I also have their mower and other yard gear. Greenworks and Ego are both competitors of each other - it’s a really decent brand that specializes in simple, lightweight and inexpensive imho.

I have this one

It’s really easy to move around too
Years ago I had a 2400 PSI gas power washer that someone gave me. It was a monster to use and move around especially when the wheels came off the hubs. I am not good with engines big or small so it was never treated right by me so eventually we got rid of it.

For years my wife, 2 sons and I would scrub the deck and railing with brushes, Dawn and bleach and it was exhausting. I saw this at Lowes and decided to see if it would work but both of us were skeptical. When we saw how easy and clean the section came we were sold. Is it perfect - no but it did work great. She's actually going to start the deck cleaning on Saturday while I attempt to get our front lawn looking better with some reseeding.

And like you said it is so easy to move around and does have that long cord as well.we can pick it up, move it out of the way and continue to do whatever we need. Hopefully it'll last a few years and we really get our money's worth out of it!

We got this attachment as part of a sale package off their website when we bought the washer

Highly recommend it if you wash flat surfaces. It makes washing our porcelin
Tile, slate tile, painted brick walls and coping an absolute breeze.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.