Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
A few months ago, I dismantled and cleaned my DE grids as per normal. Started everything back up and added my DE, and the pressure with the pump on max was right about where it normally is (12-14 psi, give or take). I set the marker there and didn't think about it again.

Until yesterday when I happened to walk past the pad when the pump was on high and the pressure was maybe half of where it normally is. :unsure:

Nothing is leaking. Pump sounds normal, and it doesn't seem like the flow out of the returns is less strong than usual. I don't have any DE coming into the pool that I can see, so I don't think a grid tore.

Anything else that could cause this?

A few months ago, I dismantled and cleaned my DE grids as per normal. Started everything back up and added my DE, and the pressure with the pump on max was right about where it normally is (12-14 psi, give or take). I set the marker there and didn't think about it again.

Until yesterday when I happened to walk past the pad when the pump was on high and the pressure was maybe half of where it normally is. :unsure:

Nothing is leaking. Pump sounds normal, and it doesn't seem like the flow out of the returns is less strong than usual. I don't have any DE coming into the pool that I can see, so I don't think a grid tore.

Anything else that could cause this?
Gauge can be bad. Easy and inexpensive to replace. Get a glycerin-filled 0-30psi one for best results. Here's one:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.