Day 11 I think! Not a care in the world, lets see your pool!

TSiGirl... Come to my house and clean my pool! It needs water taken off the top and swept up from the storms! While you're doing that, I'll run some numbers! :mrgreen:

TSiGirl... Come to my house and clean my pool! It needs water taken off the top and swept up from the storms! While you're doing that, I'll run some numbers! :mrgreen:

She lives closer to me. I think she should come and help me out with my pool!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Another successful pool opening with TFP. Wouldn't have it any other way!:lovetfp:

View attachment 30762

I have a Wanda the Whale too, but I don't know what she looks like because our water is still dirty!!! Can't see her down there working. Someday............................

I would love to help you ladies! Hehehehehe. :D

- - - Updated - - -

She lives closer to me. I think she should come and help me out with my pool!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Wanda the Whale too, but I don't know what she looks like because our water is still dirty!!! Can see her down there working. Someday............................

QuiltinMom..I hope you are enjoying having your pool!

I didn't have as bad a start up as most but ran into a problem where I had no FC. I was also very frustrated since I thought my water was "clear"...I guess I never really saw CRYSTAL clear, and all thanks to TFPC.

Pool before SLAM
Pool clear.jpg

Pool after SLAM
IMG_20140615_105242350.jpg

Yup. There is definitely a difference between clear and crystal clear.

Sorta like the difference between a 1000 dollar diamond and a 100,000 dollar one!

:cheers:

I didn't have as bad a start up as most but ran into a problem where I had no FC. I was also very frustrated since I thought my water was "clear"...I guess I never really saw CRYSTAL clear, and all thanks to TFPC.

Pool before SLAM
View attachment 30923

Pool after SLAM
IMG_20140615_105242350.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.