darker pool liner with the new LED Pentair 5 g lights

Sep 15, 2011
I was wondering...does anyone have these lights and have a darker liner in an inground pool? I am interested in any photos, our pool will be constructed soon and we are unsure of the lighting effects results. Does anyone have any pictures to share? We are putting 2 of these leds lights in. We have a 18 x 37'10" flat sided kidney with a tidewater pool liner.

I'm not sure if they're the newest model of lights, but I know I've seen some colored LED pictures on TFP. If you use the Google search in the very bottom left corner of the page, you can just search TFP and hopefully find them using a search for LED colors (or something like that).

From what I've seen and read, a dark blue liner/plaster will just not show the colors as well as a white/light blue color would. I imagine a grayish color would be fine. I also remember people saying the red is scary!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.