mrjetson707

Sep 7, 2021
Martinez, California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Got replaster a week ago. had some imperfections so they came out to "repair" it. They damaged the tile in the process. what are my options? I don't feel they will be willing to redo it and I think that's asking bit much but I'm not sure if this is repairable. I spend alot of money for a remodel of the pool and it feels like it's 5 years sold already

Attachments

• 20230314_170112.jpg
    20230314_170112.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 50
I would just ignore it.

It is like the first ding in the side of a new car.

Reactions: DavidArmenB
I agree to ignore it. I KNOW you spent a lot of money fixing up your pool BUT I worry they will do more harm if they try to fix it. I don't think anyone else enjoying your pool will even notice it. Of course you will see it everything you look in that area but...............think of if like Allen said.

Reactions: DavidArmenB
With that type of (rough) stone cut, I'm not confident there is a good way to make a fix that won't look obvious or odd. Still, the contractor did the damage, so I would discuss your concerns with them again. If you agree to leave the chip alone, maybe the contractor can make it up to you in some other way via job credit, supplies, or something else?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.