CYN too high

I am doing gravity flow with the hose , its going pretty fast.
You can probably drain 50% safely, but it depends on your water table. Someone with more knowledge of fiberglass inground pools will chime in soon I'm sure. Regardless, start draining, and stick with a 2 foot drain for now.

- - - Updated - - -

How are you draining? Gravity flow through a hose? Drain through filter? Sump pump?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure about the water table.. but I appreciate your patience with me. I figures 2-3 ft for now... if I have to do it again thats fine rather stay safe.

You can also try this but it will take longer. You can drain from one end and fill from the other. That way your water level will stay somewhat the same. The disadvantage of this is that as the water is filling it is diluting the CYA, so you end up having to drain many more gallons to reach the desired result.

I think I read that you ordered the kit? Did you get the XL option? You are now on the right track anyway.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.