Cyclone Winterizing Blower - Looking for a Good Deal!

Would a pic help ? Give or take, this is your plumbing. With bubbles coming out of the deep water returns / drains, the pipes are all but empty, and you close the valves trapping all that air in the pipes

The red horizontal sections will fill back up immediately but the water can't push up the green 'up pipe' whether it's straight up or angled in any way. So the green remains empty well below the frost line.

Once it's airlocked at the pad, you'd have to shove a hose up the drain side to get antifreeze in there and nothing would keep it in the red/horizontal pipe. But you don't need to as it's well below the frost line.

20230830_164133.jpg

Just got it in!

Great dust blower!! Perhaps see if it works well on all the stuff in the china cabinet ...

I would have tested it out on my cat while she was sleeping ... perhaps that's why she doesn't like me much 🤔

Can't wait to see the closing video!

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.