CYA LEVELS

I am having trouble telling the difference on the meter between 7.6 and 8.0.
I find it a bit challenging as well. I either see orange when it's 7.5 or below, or a lavender color as it approaches 8.0. I try to use a light background and always do my testing outside in the shade as the natural light seems to help me distinguish between the colors. Sometimes I'll ask someone else to tell me what they think it is to help my better compare shades.

Reactions: Zmeansy
I find it a bit challenging as well. I either see orange when it's 7.5 or below, or a lavender color as it approaches 8.0. I try to use a light background and always do my testing outside in the shade as the natural light seems to help me distinguish between the colors. Sometimes I'll ask someone else to tell me what they think it is to help my better compare shades.
Thanks I’ve really only ever seen a lavender so maybe I am on the high side. I am also doing it in the natural light. It’s very subtle but everything seems to be working well now so I will continue to monitor and maybe I will be able to discern it more clearly as I work with it more. Have a good day. 👍

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.