CYA for SWG

I had to learn the "glance method" for the test to work for me. Look away - then glance at the tube. If I see the dot right away, I put in a few more drops. If I don't see it right away, I'm done.

Plus all the other guidelines, back to sun, waist high, 70 degrees or more, give it a minute, pour back into mixing vial to do multiple tests, etc.

Sounds good for now. Give it a few weeks to work out and test again. It won't be hot and sunny anytime soon anyway! :hammer:

Here is a photo reference that might be helpful, https://www.taylortechnologies.com/ChemistryTopicsCM.ASP?ContentID=36

Thanks pooldv, I am confident I have a min of 60, I am guessing closer to 70. I think I am too anal as if I see ANY sign of that dot I keep going. What is funny as heck is the pool stores being SO FAR apart. Made me want to tell the other people waiting for testing to forget it and order the TF100 kit!

- - - Updated - - -

I had to learn the "glance method" for the test to work for me. Look away - then glance at the tube. If I see the dot right away, I put in a few more drops. If I don't see it right away, I'm done.

Plus all the other guidelines, back to sun, waist high, 70 degrees or more, give it a minute, pour back into mixing vial to do multiple tests, etc.

Thanks needsajet, I think maybe I should do the glance instead of concentrating on seeing the dot. I am so glad I found this place, it has got me through many hurdles and provided CRYSTAL clear water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.