CYA disappeared/reduced

I guess I really have to be vigilant with my chlorine levels. Because as soon as I slip up and let it drop, that opportunistic bacteria is going to be there to make me pay. Dang!

So everything seems clean and clear. I did another pass around the vertical walls with my wiper and noted a yellow tinge collecting on the terry cloth mostly at the vinyl under the steps and a bit in the adjacent corner.
Planning on bumping up to mustard algae level

FWIW, my CYA of 50 vanished between October and June. Since we are suggesting aliens and infections, how about a nice conspiracy theory? The chemical companies engineered the stabilizer so it would expire and we would all need to go buy more.

Also, I'm not ruling out overuse of antibiotics leading to resistant strains of bacteria that feed on CYA.

Also, its Trump and/or Obama's fault. (take your pick) Mod note: lets not go there please LOL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.