CYA 0 on startup after closing at 90

Last year after just reading pool school and following advice I had a swamp with a cya of 90 into crystal clear water in about 3 days flat, I think i was expecting another miracle, now understanding my filter was about 8 times too small it really was luck. With the cya gone and a little pop I wont be spending 800 bucks in chlorine this summer. On another note between my last post and this I think the pool overcame some kind of lock it was in, or the new filter is working A heck of a lot better because I gained about 2 feet of visibility in a couple hours.

If there is one thing I have learned from browsing this forum for the better part of a year its to listen to these guys, They are the ones who have patience for answering the same questions over and over. Had I done some more digging I am sure I could have answered most of my own questions here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.