Cracked Doughboy Skimmer -- Having Trouble Getting Replacement

Please help.... I need a new skimmer on my older model Doughboy (the current skimmer cracked badly over the winter). I have been attempting to get a new one through the closest dealer to me in Colorado that was listed on their website. It was supposedly ordered 6-6-18, however, every time I contact the dealer, someone is checking into it or they still need to get with Doughboy etc. etc. I tried to contact Doughboy directly to no avail but did discover the dealer they have in their voice mail isn't the same for what they have on-line. When I call this other dealer, the number is not in service (verified the number I wrote down was correct :) ). Any suggestions on a contact number other than their 866-DOUGHBOY number?? I've also read somewhere that a Lomart skimmer would work on a Doughboy opening. Any advice would be appreciated. My current skimmer won't hold water at all so I haven't been able to completely fill :(.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.