Cost of various plaster finishes

SUPER BLUE!

Kim (we count more than the office as we are the ones that will help you take care of the pool!)

hahaha you have a point there!! And maybe I can negotiate with my husband for a pair of teak chaises to coordinate with my new teak steamers. After all, think of all the money we are saving by not getting ridiculously marked up (in my region) PebbleTec! Seriously -- $8,500???

Just want to add: PT Blue Granite would be perfect for my pool -- I would absolutely go with BG if it wasn't so darned expensive here.

Yep, you get me, completely!! I am going to make a decision by Monday. I polled our families for opinions, the results are completely split. So thanks for reminding me that its not like there is one RIGHT decision..."right" is flexible in the real world. The engineer in me wants to solve every problem with one definite, provable solution, and is so sad when that doesn't happen, LOL

It's difficult being a perfectionist! I struggle with seeing minute details and flaws that no one notices. The curse of the artist. I TRY not to notice. I just can't help it. They just jump out at me. And it really spoils my enjoyment of things sometimes. This is some of my anxiety with my build.
I feel for the engineer in you!

hahaha you have a point there!! And maybe I can negotiate with my husband for a pair of teak chaises to coordinate with my new teak steamers. After all, think of all the money we are saving by not getting ridiculously marked up (in my region) PebbleTec! Seriously -- $8,500???

Just want to add: PT Blue Granite would be perfect for my pool -- I would absolutely go with BG if it wasn't so darned expensive here.

Yikes!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.