Cool deck color selection with ivory travertine

Schneida

May 10, 2023
Houston
Trying to decide on a color for cooldeck which they are starting tomorrow 😬

We have extra light ivory travertine coping and I was hoping to match it so that it seems like all one surface (ideally would’ve done all travertine but money tree stopped blooming). The color options from the brochure aren’t close at all so I need to pick a paint color from SW and beiges are hard! Anybody done this with this ivory or extra light ivory travertine? Would love to see color and picture!

Attachments

• IMG_4687.jpeg
    IMG_4687.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4690.jpeg
    IMG_4690.jpeg
    501.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4683.jpeg
    IMG_4683.jpeg
    420.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4680.jpeg
    IMG_4680.jpeg
    677.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4710.jpeg
    IMG_4710.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 34
I would not even try to match it as it will not match. I would go with a different color so it will"highlight" that pretty coping. I like the darker gray the best as it will really make the coping pop with it. It is not so dark as to add heat to it when the sun is on it.

Good luck!
Don’t go too dark or you deck will be HOT in the summer. I have a light gray and it can get pretty warm (nowhere close to regular concrete though).
Pure white will be blinding in the sunshine.

Agree that no color will match your travertine. Beter to choose a complimentary color, or simply your favorite.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.