converting soon

Ok, tiny bit confused, you and Dave are saying to adjust FC accordingly, but I thought that after adding the stabalizer to get the CYA up I needed to leave the FC at 15 until the CC=.5 or less then let the FC drop according to the chart
No, I think FPM and I are in agreement with you....we just sorta' bypassed that step since you had already acknowledged it.

In truth, you could probably let your FC start to drift down (the CC will likely reduce in time) but I think it's much, much better to hold the high level of FC until you meet that .5 ppm CC guideleine.

Well its been a couple days, yesterday was day 1 of swimming Since I was riding around on my motorcycle on Sunday. Did my test yesterday and the FC was at 4.5 ppm so of course topped it off with 28oz of bleach to get it to 5ppm. CC=.5 which is fantastic. I also started testing for the other important items and all are within good numbers with the exception of PH and that is only because I am having a hard time reading the Red, but I will get it figured out. Now my plan is to do a test each day and get an average so I can spread out my testing.

So far so good, thanks for all the help.

Your welcome. Enjoy your pool.

We hope you'll stay on the forum and begin to teach others. Yours was a longer than normal process so someone new may benefit from your experience. At the least, you can remind them to be patient. :lol: :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.