Jun 28, 2014
Southern California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,

I am working on converting my Fiber Stars 6004 fiber optic lighting system with an LED nichless replacement. I have a large pool 20,000 gallons and only one light in the pool and one in the spa. Can you recommend a good reliable nichless light that is bright and reliable? I would like something that is the brightest I can get since I just have the one light. Also, the fiberstars tower is 120V so I need a light kit that comes with a transformer if possible. I know SR Smith makes a complete replacement kit but I am hearing bad reviews on the brightness and quality of that setup.

I don't think you have many choices in bright 1.5" nicheless lights. Their brightness is limited by their size.

You can buy a pool light transformer from Pentair or Intermatic to put in the light tower.

No pool LED lights have great reliability. We have not heard a lot of problems with ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.