Control your Jandy equipment from your PC with a $15 adapter

I have tried many Aqualink RS integration projects mentioned in this forum, and nothing even comes close to this one:

https://github.com/sfeakes/aqualinkd

I have to say, I have completely integrated my AqualinkRS6 with the API's and use every function within Home Assistant (HASS.IO) home automation software.

Check it out - very little configuration, runs on a Raspberry Pi Zero with a RS-485 to USB adapter.

I am struggling with my Aquapure with a PDA. The PDA menu never shows the aquapure. I seen the PROBE go out and aquapure responds. I then see the identify command go out and aquapure responds with "Aquapure". After that the master sends nothing. I looked for jumpers on the PDA board but I am at a loss. Any ideas?

BTW I have a tomcat app that creates an XML interface to a PDA. Brian's non-PDA version is very cool but what I have supports PDA protocol if anyone wants it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.