Control Intellivalve with Easytouch remote.

moke007

Jul 11, 2023
Key West
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Can you turn on and off (operate) an Intellivalve 521485 for a water feature with the Easytouch 520547 handheld remote ??
Is it at all possible ?

The IntelliValve can't communicate directly with the remote. The remote talks to the automation, which in turn moves the valve.

You would need an EasyTouch, IntelliTouch or the new IntelliCenter.

What automation do you have???

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi Jim,
Sorry.. forgot to add that I have an Easytouch 8 auto system.
I can turn on and off if I go to F Circuits, but in an ideal world it could turn on /off with one of the relays, but I'm guessing that is a kerfuffle...

Last edited:

A Feature Circuit is the same as an Aux Circuit, except the Aux circuit has a relay (which is not needed to move a valve) and a button on the main panel.

If you want/need a button, you will have to use a Aux Circuit.

If you want to just use your remote, then just assign your Feature Circuit to one of the Remote buttons.

Do you have ScreenLogic, and the Pentair remotes, or just the remotes.

What specific remote do you have???

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi Jim,
I have the 520692 remote, I have the setup for screenlogic ( 522104 kit ), but couldn't get it to work well with my WiFi...so I removed it.
This is a new build,so I'm just figuring out the parameters,and what I want to control.

Many thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.