Construction Has Started....Was: The Agony of the Wait

I've updated my signature to remove the reference to when construction started because..........construction is over :party: :party: :party:

Here's how things looked this evening:
IMG_1219_zps5e00fccc.jpg

We trimmed the solar cover for the spa today, and it is in place. It was too windy today to even think about trying to get out the pool cover to trim it.

There are a couple of issues that I want corrected with the fence, and the fencing guy will be at our house tomorrow.

The concrete is 3 weeks old today. When it is more fully cured in about another week, the PB will be back to do a thorough pressure-wash of all the concrete to get rid of all the red clay footprints.

Now, all the work is on the Mrs. and me. We'll be installing landscape lights, putting down landscape fabric and then river rock on top of it. And, all the hay has to be raked up, and hopefully, we will find grass growing underneath it. :cheers:

:wave: BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the design, and the colors. It's the first one I've seen without alot of color, and it's so beautiful!

imrodee said:
:wave: BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the design, and the colors. It's the first one I've seen without alot of color, and it's so beautiful!

Thanks, imrodee.

We spent a lot of time looking through tile samples and some other pools that had elevated decking similar to ours. We saw other tile that was very attractive, but we thought it was a bit too dark. We wanted to stay away from cliché blue tile; it seems like every pool has blue waterline tile.

We will use pool furniture and umbrellas to inject some color around the pool. :) And, when we have some green grass outside the pool area that should add some color. :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.