Construction finally started in Jacksonville FL!

yes :) we have also made friends with this guy so he does good work and really dislikes our PB... which at this point who doesn't. But he gave me his cell and told me to call him any time because he is also friends with the plaster rep for the plaster we used. Anyway, at least out of all of this I have made some good friends in the industry!

The deck looks amazing and really finishes it off! As for your acid you will learn over the next month or so how much it typically needs. When I was dosing by hand my pool needed about 250-300ml most days. I think how much it uses now has backed off but can’t be sure since the auto dosing finally appears to be working. Are you using pool maths to get your amount? I find it to be very accurate. It is the testing ph that I struggle with.

The deck looks amazing and really finishes it off! As for your acid you will learn over the next month or so how much it typically needs. When I was dosing by hand my pool needed about 250-300ml most days. I think how much it uses now has backed off but can’t be sure since the auto dosing finally appears to be working. Are you using pool maths to get your amount? I find it to be very accurate. It is the testing ph that I struggle with.

Thank you! yes I love the pool math calculator!

- - - Updated - - -

Todays Levels per pinch a penny:
FC: 3.0
CC: 0
TC: 3.0
pH 7.6
Total Alk: 120
Calc Hard: 325
Stabilizer: 60* I think this is off.. my TFTest kit gave me between 20-30 last night and we haven't added any stabilizer and the last few test at pinch a penny the level was 40... not sure how it would go up without adding and CYA.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.