Connecting Tristar 950 and 2 speed pump simultanewously on prologic PS4 controller

parkee99

Mar 2, 2015
Gilbert, AZ
I just had a tristar 950 installed and it controls my filter/in-ground pop ups. My waterfall is on a separate super II pump. I was looking to see if its possible hook up and run the waterfall with a 2 speed pump to have better control(lower output for sound) of the waterfall. I don't want to have the waterfall re-plumbed into the VSP. Currently have the VSP hooked up to the breaker and waterfall is on Aux1. Light relay is being used.

Looking through the installation manual, I know I need two of the relays to control the 2 different speeds. In the prologic controller, do I need to use the filter relay and AUX1 or Aux 2 or is it possible to use AUX1 for high speed and Aux 2 for low speed. Just seeing if this is even possible to hook up both simultaneously. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.