Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I just upgraded my Compool to an easytouch panel.. I want to connect the Superlo VS pump to a relay and then to the easytouch panel..

The manual says the cable I need is 353129Z
Cheapest I'm getting it is $65..

Does anyone know the schematics of the plug so I can build the cable myself? It seems strange that this cable costs that much

Thanks much.

X,

How old is your pump?

If more than a year old, it does not have an RS-485 port, so controlling it via the EasyTouch will take an EasyTouch relay for each speed you want to use..

Not sure why you would have a relay between the pump and the EasyTouch... :scratch:

Just making sure we are all on the same page.

Thanks,

Jim R.

X,

How old is your pump?

If more than a year old, it does not have an RS-485 port, so controlling it via the EasyTouch will take an EasyTouch relay for each speed you want to use..

Not sure why you would have a relay between the pump and the EasyTouch... :scratch:

Just making sure we are all on the same page.

Thanks,

Jim R.
I have a Superflo VS 3420... I bought it in 2018 so it's 3-4 yrs sold I guess.

The board I have now is the Compool to Easytouch upgrade board.

I'm open to ideas on how to automate .. the reason I mentioned relays is because I thought easytouch does not connect to the Superflo.

Thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20210508_195444983.jpg
    PXL_20210508_195444983.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 7
X,

If you look at the diagram, you can see 4 aux relays.. The pump sends out 5 VDC that goes to the line (input) of the relays. The Load (output) of each relay is connected to a different color wire going back to the pump. As an aux relay is closed the 5 VDC goes through the relay and back to the pump, telling the pump to run at some speed that you have programmed into the pump.

So, in theory, you could schedule the relays to come on.. to run the pump at different speeds.. If that is what you want to do..?? You don't have to run it that way..

What is your goal in connecting the pump to the EasyTouch? What are you trying to do??

Thanks,

Jim R.

TY the goal is to have 3/4 pump speed settings to control on my easytouch/app
1. 1000 RPM, 2. 2000RPM 3. 3000 RPM 4. 3400 (max RPM)
after which i would like to set automation to do the following 1. turn pump on to Speed-2 (200RPM) then 2. turn on spillover/waterfall then 3. Turn on Lights
basically full automation through the easytouch app
TY in advance for this. Your comments are very helpful

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.