Confusion about actuators and valve positions

OK I guess what Im trying to ask is that this suggestion is more of an energy or pump usage saver vs something that is setup incorrectly and Im going to damage my system, right?
I fully understand the mobility issues. How it is set now is workable on the vacuum, just not as efficient if you could manually move the valve or invest in another actuator.
Hope you can repair the existing actuator so that works between spa and pool mode and if you wish can be set up on your automation for spillover mode.

Ok so good news bad news. Good news is I replaced the limit switches in the return side actuator and that appears to have fixed that. However the positioning is now in question.

Picture is in pool mode
1 - this actuator appears to be correct and rotates 180 when in spa mode
2 - this one has been suggested that i change it to be 90/10, unless something is wrong right now going to leave this alone till im better aquainted
3 - this one similar to #2, may need to try diff positions later
4 - this is the one in question i believe, it only rotates 90 degrees and from what I understood previously in this thread it should be rotating 180, from A to C. Instead the off is at B location when in pool mode and then in spa mode the off is at pool return A

To note, hard to read but 4C pipe is labeled "spa jets"

Attachments

• marked up.jpg
    marked up.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 7
Great.
2 is your vac line valve. That has to be adjusted to make your suction side vacuum work.
3 is the main drain valve. You will get far better skimming action if you close off the main drain nearly complete.
4 is set so you get continuous spa spillover. If you wish to change that and use your Easytouch system to schedule a spillover, you would need to adjust that actuator to fully close off the Spa Jets when in Pool mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.