Confused - levels seem right though pool is green

Hello, I'm a new pool owner and I'm struggling so much to get my pool balanced, I've been going to a pool store and they can't help me. I think they r just stealing all my money! What kind of test kit do I need for an above ground Coleman 54x24? Struggling with greenish cloudy water and filtering a brown color. We have a Hayward pump & sand filter

Hello, I'm a new pool owner and I'm struggling so much to get my pool balanced, I've been going to a pool store and they can't help me. I think they r just stealing all my money! What kind of test kit do I need for an above ground Coleman 54x24? Struggling with greenish cloudy water and filtering a brown color. We have a Hayward pump & sand filter

We just started this pool 1 week ago and we put metal free a whole bottle in the pool and now it's cLear all the way thru until u get to the bottom and there stuff just covering the bottom but every time we start to vacuum it kicks up and turns cloudy and green again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.