Concrete pool up north

Hey Matts,
Ditto to what Butterfly said. I've not posted in awhile but I've been lurking. Hope you're enjoying your pool this summer :party: :party: Sure do miss your pictures. Don't ever think that we tire of them :wave: :wave:

duraleigh;345048 Your redneck buddy said:
OMG I just spit coke all over my iPad reading this! I've been reading this novel of a build with all its trials and triumphs, and this was the best comment yet! Nothing like comic relief to get one through the suspense of wondering if this awesome guy and his family will ever get water in their pool again! Now on to my reading and rooting for Mats! LOVE THIS PLACE!
Oh nooooooooooo! This can't be the end of the story! Please someone tell me where to find the second volume of Mats' work..... It all ends with the happy family swimming under a beautiful sunset right!?!

Last edited:
thanks for a great thread Matts-
I live in Denmark and have a tile pool as well, from the 70s. It has been working great until now and I had to remove about 9m2 tiles. Now I am unsure what to do. It was great to read your thread. Did your tiles stick the second time?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.