Completed Lagoon Syle Pool - Conroe TX

8be6a7b7c704aac612f4bfcaceba765e.jpg

I installed lights around the pool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you do the lights around your pool? I get nervous thinking about electricity close to the pool but I am going to NEED some of those in my life!

How did you do the lights around your pool? I get nervous thinking about electricity close to the pool but I am going to NEED some of those in my life!

I did it with low voltage lighting. You buy a transformer with a dusk to dawn sensor and connect the lights to that with help of low voltage cable. Direct bury the cables and 100% safe. This is the one I got:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002PN4Z8S/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_pApsvb0JT7247
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002PN4Z8S/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_pApsvb0JT7247

So if I understand - you put this box - sensor thing - someplace where it is in the sun and can tell when the sun goes down and it can automatically turn the lights off and on? That box plugs into a regular outlet And you just run direct bury cables from the box to your lights?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yeah I think they were great. They still do warranty calls too. In fact, they are coming by next week to look at something.

Thank you. We have been strongly considering them but had a weird vibe going on with so many negative reviews on them. Quite contrary, the Anthony & Sylvan PB has many times the reviews and almost all are glowing. Still have not totally decided. Thanks again. Gorgeous pool.

I researched a pool company in Houston that seemed to have almost perfect glowing reviews and many of them. Call me paranoid, but that actually made me nervous. Were those reviews planted??? I didn't even interview them. Then on some different pool forums, a few people posted specific complaints about the company. I know, who can you believe? I don't remember the name of the pool company that source was Angie's List for the Houston area. My research was done back in January of this year.

What part of Houston are you in?

Take care,
Suz.

For us it was between Cody Pools and Platinum. Both equally good companies I think. Platinum just gave us more pool for the same money but that depends on your sales person I think.

Watch out with Regal Pools. One of my neighbor has warranty issues with them.

Not sure if you were asking me but I'm in Conroe.

Sorry.... I must have had you and Rgsauger confused for the author of the thread. I was asking him.

But it would be just like me to ask you with Conroe plainly listed under your avatar and join date! Lol!!

Thanks for being so polite with me!! We old ladies appreciate that! (still chuckling at myself)
Suz.

Sorry.... I must have had you and Rgsauger confused for the author of the thread. I was asking him.

But it would be just like me to ask you with Conroe plainly listed under your avatar and join date! Lol!!

Thanks for being so polite with me!! We old ladies appreciate that! (still chuckling at myself)
Suz.

Lol Well Conroe is pretty huge, maybe you were asking what part of Conroe ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.