ColorLogic 320 failure

hawks

May 7, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
I have 3 of the 320's installed. One has failed completely and another is showing condensation behind the seal. Wondering who else has experienced a shorter than expected life span and if there retrofits or other light alternatives that fit the niche?

Hawks, just wanted to follow-up on your post that's almost a month old now with no replies. I personally have no experience with the ColorLogic, but if you still need help, we can can keep posting to this thread to try and keep it more visible. Someone is bound to key-in on it and help. Have a nice/safe 4th!

I have 3 of the 320's installed. One has failed completely and another is showing condensation behind the seal. Wondering who else has experienced a shorter than expected life span and if there retrofits or other light alternatives that fit the niche?

I have the color logic from a few years ago (pool built in 2015) and they are acting up. Sometimes work and sometimes don't. Haven't had the time to mess much with it but right along with the OmniLogic LCD and MSP I think these are total junk. I've replaced LCD and MSP three times in 5 years and now the lights..? wasted way too much money for automation to just replace 200-600 dollar parts.. SWG T9 just died too, but I guess 5 years is about their limits.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.