Colman pool center section droop

John Henry

Aug 8, 2023
Ga
Installing a Colman 16x10. Have the ground level all vertical supports set on concrete pads. Question is: the center section has a slight downward droop. The pool is about 1/4 full and the droop is still there. What may be causing this problem. Does this go away when the pool is full. Everything is level around the pool. Any ideas on a solution to this issue?
Thanks
JHenry

Let’s see a photo. If you mean that the sides are bowed, that’s not unusual when there isn’t much water in it. As long as the pool is level, the water will push the sides out as it rises.

Reactions: John Henry

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
John, that bow seems to have mostly corrected itself. I sometimes see a slight bow on these Coleman pools even when the ground is perfectly level, just the nature of the product I suspect.

John, that bow seems to have mostly corrected itself. I sometimes see a slight bow on these Coleman pools even when the ground is perfectly level, just the nature of the product I suspect.

I agree, nothing out the ordinary.

John, you did a great job! Now get that water balanced and get some people in there! 😉

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.