Montgomery Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
This is my first winter with my jandy aquapure 1400 swg . What temp does the Swg on aquapure stop,generating? My pool temp 56 degrees and on the display it is flashing from Lo to 10% . 10% is what I have set for chlorine production .

According to you link you sent it says Chlorine stops producing at a water temp of 51degrees . My water temp is 56 degrees

The sensor in the cell is not that accurate. The system can do some funky things as it approaches the cold water shutoff.

Best to set the % to 0 and chlorinate using liquid chlorine until the water warms up in the Spring.

The sensor in the cell is not that accurate. The system can do some funky things as it approaches the cold water shutoff.

Best to set the % to 0 and chlorinate using liquid chlorine until the water warms up in the Spring.
Thank you . Water temp is now 57 and Now it’s producing chlorine again

It seems like the system would go by what the sensor is telling it than what the actual temp is ?

Seems like your pool temperature is right around the cutoff for your system and it is bouncing ON and OFF.

Reactions: 1poolman1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.